All players will be given a free Island Base (Non-NFT / Default Island). This is where players will be able to build structures, train their crews and upgrade their defenses.
Structures to be built:
1. Builder's Hut - The Builder's Hut is the main and important building in the game which will allow players to unlock new structures as players continue to upgrade it.
2. Barracks - Barracks allows players to train crews to attack enemies in all Clash of Isles game modes. Players will need to upgrade the barracks to unlock new crews.
3. Food Plots - Food Plots produces fish and stores it until it is collected by the player and placed into a Food Storage. When the Food Plot is full, production will be stopped until it is collected or plundered by an enemy player.
4. Food Storage - Food Storage allows players to save hard-earned fish so that it can be used for future usage.
5. Timber Plots - The Timber Plots collects timber and stores it until collected by the player and placed into a Timber Storage. When the Timber Plot is full, production will be stopped until it is collected or plundered by an enemy player.
6. Timber Storage - Timber Storage allows players to save hard-earned timber so that it can use it for future upgrades.
7. Defensive Structures - Allows players to build defenses to fend from incoming attacks. (i.e. Cannons, Bombs, Mortar, Archer Towers, walls and etc.)
8. Decorations - TBA
Players will need to strategize and ensure that their Island Base are well designed to fend of incoming attacks from other players. Players will lose in-game resources if they fail to defend their Island Base.