Clash of Isles
Search…
⌃K

Play To Earn Model

Play-to-Earn in Clash of Isles

There are many ways to earn $RUM tokens in the Game.
  1. 1.
    Winning in Battles: When a player attack an enemy's island and successfully destroys the island, $RUM will then be credited into your inventory.
  2. 2.
    Successfully defend your Island: When a player successfully defends their Island Base from an enemy's attack, $RUM will then be credited into the player's inventory.
  3. 3.
    Completing Missions: In Clash of Isles, there will be daily and weekly missions to be completed in order to earn additional $RUM tokens.
  4. 4.
    Guild Wars: Both Guilds who enter a war will be able to wager an equal amount of $RUM in a winner takes all battle. Winner will claim 80% of the amount wagered and the remaining 20% will be burnt.
  5. 5.
    Captain NFT: Captain NFT holders will instantly unlock P2E mode in Clash of Isles unlike F2P route where F2P players will need to reach a certain rank to unlock P2E mode.
  6. 6.
    Island NFT: As an Island NFT, you are able to earn $RUM from players who wish to join your Guild.